Smoked Salmon Spread: Ideal For Bulking
Why Salmon? It’s rich in Omega 3’s with anti-inflammatory properties and also boasts BCAAs. In our opinion, the best way to go about serving this, is to whip it up and layer it over toasted grain bread or even spread it over several slices of cucumber.
If you’re bulking, it’s important to keep your food intake high. However you don’t want to just eat anything because you’re end goal is, or should be, to bulk your lean muscle mass – not your fat stores. This is why salmon is such a good option as a snacking food. It’s low in calories and as we’ve already hinted, its high in Omega 3’s – perfect for burning through fat rather than adding more!
Boosting your amino acid is also crucial if you’re going to succeed with building more lean muscle. A higher amino acid production, means more protein in your muscles, which if you’re keeping up means…..better muscle recovery and bigger gains!!
- ¼ cup of plain non-fat Greek yogurt.
- 2 ounces of wild smoked or typical organic finely chopped salmon.
- 1 teaspoon of fresh or even dried dill weed.
- 1 cup of evenly chopped fresh tomatoes.
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl then evenly divide the content.
- Serve it over toasted grain bread.
- Garnish with optional fresh tomatoes (chopped).
Time: Ready in less than 5 minutes
There you go! A quick and easy to make bodybuilding snack for you to devour and enjoy. With this quick recipe there is no valid excuse for you not to increase in size!