Cucumber Tartine: The Perfect Energy Booster
Zero to crispy and delicious in 5 minutes!
This nippy and crunchy cucumber serving with a touch of ricotta cheese and creamy feta is a crispy, light and quick bulking snack that can be prepared in just 5 minutes and is extremely nutritious!
You might just be starting out on your fitness or bodybuilding journey, or you may have started training and hitting the gym years ago. Nutrition is something we’re all constantly learning about with new foods and ways of preparing them to better suit our everyday lives and body goals.
This is the perfect quick and easy energy boosting snack to prepare and enjoy on the go. With its simple and easily accessible ingredients, you can create this great snack in no more than 5 minutes, making it ideal as a pre or post workout snack.
It’s important to continue to fuel your body throughout the day if you’re training hard in the gym. The beauty of this snack is that it’s perfect for vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike!
- 2 tablespoons of feta cheese (crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons of part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 slice of sprouted grain bread cut in half (toasted)
- ¼ Truffle Salt
- 9 to 12 slices of thin cucumber chopped in quarters
- Mix ricotta and feta cheese together in a small bowl. Follow this with spreading the mixture on slices of the toasted bread.
- Lay the cucumber slices on to the top of the cheese then sprinkle truffle salt around it.
- Dig in instantly!
Time: Delicious and Nutritious in 5 minutes flat!
If you’re in need of a simple energy snack that you can prepare in 5 minutes of less and enjoy on the go then here is your answer. Packed with vital protein and nutrients to help you achieve your training goals, this delicious snack is the perfect energy booster for all!