Nutella No-Bake Cookies
This is one of the best snacks or foods for energy. Nutella No-Bake Cookies are the best snacks for people who love and are constantly scooping Nutella from the jar!
Get your chocolate spread (hazelnut) from a shop near you or fix your own batch at home…..and make sure that some of the batches goes into making your cookies!!
Although these snacks use sugar, oats, and butter like normal cookies, they don’t need to be baked in the oven at all and can be prepared in a matter of minutes before you only need to leave them in the refrigerator to set. Say goodbye to countless hours in the kitchen to make sure you get your calories in – with this snack, you can prepare your food, then sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labours!
- 1.5 Cups granulated sugar.
- 1/2 Cup low-fat milk.
- 1/2 Cup of unsalted butter.
- 3 Tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa (powder).
- 3/4 Cup Nutella.
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla extract (pure).
- 2 Tablespoons of hazelnuts, chopped.
- 1/8 Teaspoon of salt.
- 1/4 Cup of unsweetened and flaked coconut.
- 3 Cups old-fashioned oats.
- Mix the liquid ingredients and melt them on a stove.
- Add the shredded coconut, oats and chopped hazelnuts and ensure that they are well folded together.
- Place palm size helpings of mixture onto a tray, plate or grease-proof paper.
- Place in the refrigerator to allow the mixture to set.
- After 2-3 hours, take out of the refrigerator and enjoy!
- Calories: 135 grams.
- Carbs: 18 grams.
- Fat: 7 grams.
- Protein: 1 gram.
Looking for an easy way to bulk up without the typical hassles of moving in an out of the kitchen making those heavy meals? The above-mentioned snack will help you burn fat, increase strength and build muscle. More important, this is a fun snack that tastes amazing!!