Boost Testosterone with Peanut Butter Balls
Most people if not, all people who want to get or stay fit, ensure that their diets consist of all the important nutrients and food groups, and they become really strict with what they’re eating in each meal each day.
It’s important to maintain a healthy and disciplined diet whether you’re trying to build muscle or stay in shape “just for fun” or you’re a serious trainer and bodybuilder.
A good diet will ensure that your body is fuelled correctly and you’re feeling healthy throughout the day, before and after workouts. There are countless, no-bake and testosterone boosting snacks that bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts can include in their daily diet to help maintain their strength, weight, size and energy.
Peanut is a fantastic source of energy and protein for your body. It’s easily accessible in pretty much every store around the world, big or small….and it’s cheap!
Peanut Butter Balls
These are very delicious thanks to their nutrient-packed ingredients. They’re some of the best and healthy snacks you can choose while on the go during your day-to-day life. Unlike other sugary treats available in most shops, Peanut Butter balls will leave you not just full but also satisfied for long periods.
You can even add an ounce of protein powder for a higher protein punch in each Peanut Butter Ball.
- 1 Cup of Rolled Oats (whole).
- 3 tbsp Flaxseed, ground.
- 1/2 cup of Sour Cherries (dried) or Dried Cranberries.
- 1/4 cup Honey.
- 3/4 tsp Vanilla Extract.
- 1 Cup of Shredded Coconut (unsweetened).
- 1 Cup of Peanut Butter (Natural).
- 1 Cup of unsalted Sunflower seeds.
- 2 tbsp Water (optional).
We couldn’t make this more simple if we tried…
- Add all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Make sure your hands are clean and take a handful of the mixture and roll into a ball
- The ball should fit easily into the palm of your hand.
- Once the mixture has all be used, place the peanut butter balls into the fridge to harden
- Take one of the peanut butter balls….and enjoy!
These are just one of the many non-bake testosterone and energy boosting snacks that you can create and enjoy within your own homes, that are easy to make, easy to store and don’t break the bank. Use this amazing snack recipe to boost your energy and ensure you achieve your body goals!